To connect a Facebook page to Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook Page.
- Click on “Settings” in the top right corner of the page.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Page Roles.”
- Scroll down to the “Assign a New Page Role” section and enter the email address associated with your Squarespace account.
- Select “Admin” as the role and click “Add.”
- Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the “Connected Accounts” section of the “Settings” menu.
- Click on “Connect Account” next to Facebook and follow the prompts to authorize Squarespace to access your Facebook account.
- Once authorized, you can use the “Social Links” block to add links to your Facebook Page on your Squarespace website.
(Source: Squarespace Support)
Additional Information – How To Connect Facebook Page To Squarespace
In order to publish content on Facebook, you’ll need to connect your Squarespace page to your Facebook page. There are several ways to do this, including embedding your Facebook event page into your website. You can also create a new, blank page and edit it in Squarespace. The first step is to sign in to your Facebook account. Then, click on your business profile to see the options available.
If you’re using Squarespace to run your online business, connecting your Facebook page to your Squarespace site is as simple as setting up your Facebook profile. Once you’ve set up your Facebook Page, you’ll need to choose the “Link My Site” button to connect to your social accounts. Once connected, you can now access Squarespace features from your Facebook page. However, make sure you log out of all of your social accounts before you do this. Otherwise, the connection will default to the user’s logged-in account.
Once you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll need to link your Facebook account. Once you’ve done this, you’ll have to approve Squarespace to connect with your social accounts. Then, click “Connect” when you’re ready to go. If you’re using a logged-in account, make sure you log out of the Facebook app before you proceed with the next step.