To create a contact page on Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Pages tab in the Website Manager and click “+ Add Page.”
- Select “Contact” from the list of page types.
- Add your contact information, including your business email address and phone number.
- If you want to include a contact form, click on the “Page Settings” tab and scroll down to the “Content” section.
- Click on the “Add content” button and select “Form” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose which page you want to add the contact form to and click on the “Add” button.
- You can also include a map and hours of operation on your contact page.
(Source: Website Builder Insider)
Additional Information – How To Create A Squarespace Contact Page
To make a contact page on Squarespace, you’ll first need to add a template to your website. This will allow you to customize the look and feel of the page. The first step is to choose a template. You can choose from one of the many available templates and customize them as needed. Then, just add the content you want to display on the page. Once you’ve finished your template, you’re ready to add a contact form.
If you want to make a custom contact form, Squarespace has many options for you. MightyForms is a great place to start. You can customize the template to match your identity and website’s goals. Then, just add a Content Block and scroll to Form. You can add as many fields as you want and even include custom text in the form. If you’d prefer a more generic template, you can try the “Contact Us” one.
Another great option is MightyForms. MightyForms is an easy way to add a contact form to your Squarespace site. The program integrates seamlessly with Squarespace and even allows you to automate the process. To use MightyForms, you’ll need to create an account with the service and then follow the instructions to create a form. If you’re not comfortable with codes, you can also use a Squarespace template to build your own contact form.