To insert a code block into Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
- Edit the page or post where you want to add the code block.
- Click on an insert point and select the “Code” option.
- Enter your code into the code block.
- Save your changes.
You can find more detailed instructions and examples on how to use code blocks in Squarespace from the following sources:
- Code Blocks – Squarespace Help Center
- Adding Custom Code to Your Site – Squarespace Help Center
- 3 Ways to Use Code Blocks in Squarespace 7.1 (with Examples) – Launch Hub Studio
Additional Information – How To Insert A Code Block Into Squarespace
Before adding a code block, make sure you have all the basic knowledge of coding. Squarespace’s coding language is very sensitive, so you’ll need to know what to write in it. If you’re not sure where to start, try using a plain text file. You can also use a custom font for your headings. This way, you can customize the style of your content without writing a single line of HTML code.
You’ll need to capture the IDs for your block in Squarespace’s settings. These IDs are displayed next to the text field on your page. You can then copy and paste the code into this field. Once you’ve pasted the code, click on the Save button. If you’re still having problems, try adding the block on a normal page to check if it’s working properly.