To insert an image into Squarespace, first, log in to your Squarespace account. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to the page where you want to add the image.
- Click on the place where you want to insert the image.
- Click on the sideways “tear” shape that appears.
- Select “Insert Image” from the options.
- Drag your image from your desktop folder and check the file name.
- In the Caption option, write the alt text for your image (source: Ligo Creative).
Additional Information – How To Insert An Image Into Squarespace
If you are not sure how to add an image in Squarespace, we will walk you through it in this article. The first step is to create a new Image Block and then click Design. You can edit the Filename and Alt text of your image. You can also add captions to inline photos. Once you have added your image, you can modify its settings and make it look how you want. Here’s how to do it.
The next step is to choose a font style. Then, choose the style of the font. The default setting is Arial. You can also use any other type of font. For the alt text, you should use the title of the image. It should contain keywords, but don’t use too many. Once you have selected a font style, you need to change the size of the text in the Image properties section.
Once you have made a choice about the font, choose a style for your image. You can also edit the Alt text by clicking the arrow next to the name of the image. Then, click the Save button and then Save. Then, click the “Save” button. You should see a preview of your image within a few minutes. It’s as simple as that! Once you’re happy with your new image, you can continue with the rest of the design.