To make a drop-down menu in Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
- In your Pages menu, under Main Navigation, click the + sign to add a Folder. Change the folder name to your Navigation drop-down title.
- Drag and drop the pages into the folder to create the drop-down menu.
- You can also customize the appearance of the drop-down menu using CSS code.
For more detailed instructions and customization options, you can refer to the following sources:
- Adding drop-down menus to your navigation with folders – Squarespace Support
- How to Add a Drop Down Navigation Menu in Squarespace – Christy Price
- How To Create A Drop-Down Menu In Squarespace – Chloe Forbes-Kelly
- How to Make a Drop Down Menu in Squarespace (+ 5 Styles) – Spark Plugin
Additional Information – How To Make A Drop-down Menu In Squarespace
If you are a Squarespace user, you may be wondering how to add a drop down menu to a page. Adding a drop down menu is as simple as using HTML code. It’s a quick and easy way to add links to internal pages or external websites. The following article will walk you through the process step-by-step. We recommend that you start by looking at the video below.
Adding a dropdown menu is quick and easy in Squarespace. It’s also an excellent way to organize nav links and keep customers on your site longer. You can create a dropdown menu by following the steps below. First, you must drag the pages that you wish to add to the menu onto the “drop-down” folder. Then, you must save the page to see your changes.
The next step in creating a dropdown menu is to make sure that the URL of each page is linked to the correct folder. Squarespace allows you to set up a default page for each folder. You should make sure that your content is linked to the folder name. To make your drop-down menu as organized as possible, use categories and tags. You can use both categories and tags for your drop-down menu. For best results, limit the number of categories and tags to three or four.