To create a landing page in Squarespace, you can follow these general steps:
- Create a new page in Squarespace using a blank template (source: Rising Tide Creatives).
- Add page sections to your landing page by clicking on the “add a section” blue cross icon (source: Rising Tide Creatives).
- Use stunning design, imagery, and typography to influence the user’s decision to take a desired action (source: Squarespace).
- If you’re using Squarespace’s Personal Plan, you’ll need to first get the Collection-ID of the page you want to use as a landing page, then paste this code into Custom CSS, swapping out the Collection-ID with the specific one on your website (source: Christy Price).
- Publish your landing page when you’re ready (source: Squarespace Help Center).
Additional Information – How To Make A Landing Page In Squarespace
If you’re wondering how to create a landing page on Squarespace, you’ve come to the right place. There are several simple steps that will help you create a unique landing page that meets your business needs. First, you need to set a clear goal for your page. You can offer a free e-book or other freebie to encourage visitors to subscribe to your newsletter. Then, use UTM codes to track conversions, Facebook pixels, and other tools to measure the effectiveness of your lead-gen efforts.
Secondly, you need to get a Squarespace account. You can also get snippets of code by visiting the Code Injection section of Squarespace. Copy this code and paste it into the Custom CSS section. Then, add content blocks that include text, images, and a form. Once these are complete, you can add a code block to make the page more professional and engaging.
Thirdly, you need to choose the template for the page you want. Squarespace has an extensive library of templates, and you should be able to find one that suits your business. You can also use this to hide the header and footer. However, you may find that different templates have different coding. This is a common mistake. Once you have your template, you can choose the color that matches the branding and colors of your website.