To set up donations on Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Squarespace account and go to the page where you want to add the donation button.
- Click the “Edit” button in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, click the “Add Block” button in the middle of the page.
- Select the “Donation” block from the list of available blocks.
- Customize the donation block to your liking, including setting the donation amount and adding a payment processor.
- Publish the page to make the donation button live on your website.
Additional Information – Squarespace: How To Set Up Donations
If you want to set up donations on your Squarespace site, you will need to connect your Stripe or PayPal account. Once you’ve done that, you will need to copy the code and paste it onto your site. You can create a new Squarespace donation page or edit an existing one to add the button. If you want to accept recurring donations, you’ll need to connect your Stripe or PayPal account first.
Once you’ve completed these two steps, you can move on to defining your donation block on Squarespace. You’ll need to include a donation page URL. This link will help your visitors find the donation page on your website. Once you’ve added the page URL, you can customize the donation block and accept donations. Don’t forget to save your changes. Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll have an easy to navigate donation form.
Next, you’ll need to add the URL to the donation page on your Squarespace website. You’ll need to include the donation page URL and payment processing fee. Once you have done this, you’ll need to add a block for your donation form. In order to get donations from your Squarespace site, you’ll need to use a third-party service that works with Squarespace. It is best to get an integrated solution that allows for more features.