To remove the date from a Squarespace blog, you can follow these steps:
- From your Pages panel, click the main blog page for the blog where you want to hide the date.
- Click Edit in the top left corner of the blog page.
- Now from the top right corner, click the pencil icon alongside Edit Section.
- Scroll down to Meta. Make sure Date is not selected as either the “Primary” or “Secondary” option (source: Pauline Wiles).
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Squarespace account and go to the Home Menu.
- Click on the Settings option.
- From there, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the “Blog” section and toggle the “Show Date” switch to “Off” (source: Website Builder Insider).
Additional Information – How To Delete Date From Squarespace Blog
How to remove the date on a Squarespace blog is not a difficult process. Simply go to your blog settings and click on the Display tab. Scroll down to the Metadata section. You will notice that the date appears right after the title of the post. If you don’t want to see this, you can manually delete it. However, it may not be the most ideal option for your blog. In such a case, you should consider using a different template, such as Pacific or Hayden.
The Squarespace editor allows you to hide the date, but it won’t let you do that easily. There is a CSS code that you need to learn and work with. You can also choose to use the Chrome browser. Regardless of the method you choose, it will definitely save you time in the long run. Once you have this CSS file, you can edit the formatting and style of your blog to remove the date.
The process is pretty simple and will work even if you have multiple Squarespace blogs. You can easily edit the CSS in your Squarespace blog without having to change anything else. You can also use Custom CSS to hide the date on all your blog posts. Just be sure to save and publish your changes. This way, your blog will always look as you want it. So, go ahead and customize your Squarespace blog today.